Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Second Day of School

Today is my second day of school. Yesterday was my first, but I only had one class. Today, I have class from 9:30am-7:00pm. Thats a long time. So we woke up this morning, a little late, and took a shower, got ready and headed out. We drove to class because it is freezing outside, and I guess we were a little late because there was absolutely no parking. We ended up parking on the other side of campus and walking to class, which made us 15 min late to our first classes. I walked to my classroom as fast as I could to find out.... My lab was canceled because we haven't had the class yet. So I really didn't have to be here till 12:30. I was a little mad. The least my professor could have done was email us so we didn't come to class 3 hour early for no reason. So here I am, two hours later, still in the computer lab waiting for class to start. I was about to go back home and sleep, but andy has the car keys. So I have been wasting time here.

So far, my second day of school isn't going so well.

But it has just begun, I have another 8 hours to go.

Kill me now. please. anyone? please?

jess