Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Interviews galore!

So this week is the week of selling myself. I have had an interview every day so far, Monday till Thursday. Monday was at Kindercare-this is the job I really want. Its full time, teaching, in a great environment and I love the center. Downside, its a hour away each way. Tuesday(today) was at United Day Care- I don't really know about this job, it is a part time position from 3:30-5:30 m-f, but it takes me almost an hour to get there, so is it worth it? In the interview, she mentioned that it could become a subbing position. eh. Wednesday (tomorrow) I have an interview at Children's Workshop- funny thing about this one is I submitted my resume at 11 am, got a call for the interview at 1:30 pm, missed it, but called her back at 4 and has the interview tomorrow. I am excited. Its full time, and in FOCO which is not as far as northglenn, but I really don't know much yet. we will see how tomorrow goes. Then Thursday, I have my second interview at Kindercare-which will involve more questions and hopefully a job offer. I have some materials I need to bring to it, like a transcript and physical, which if I can find time I will get done tomorrow. I just really hope this brings me to an offer, but we will see. 

So I am working hard, getting myself out there. I will keep you all updated.